Monday, December 24, 2007

Act Balancing ...

how we treated our parents, we are being treated by you Suminder, Venice and Asmeet. It is 100% true. And same must be true for all parents and would be parents ... so true Veerji and I have experienced that many a times.
The river flows the other way too (to balance the act) ... how we treat our children, they will treat their children and so on.
These are learned behaviours and if I remember correctly ... I dont know who said this "child is the father of man". Even then, at any time ... we may behave as child/adolescent/adult - sometimes all three and at other times one or the other, no matter what our age or social situation or relationships. We are always in a flux, shifting from one to the other behaviour.
Going back to Suminder's topic ... being sporty kind or techie kind ... is at the extremes of the "normal bell curve" .... most of us fall under rest of the curve and are interested in being a jock as well as a geek other wise we get bored.
lol .. Venezia ... you had to pick up the dictionary ... I used the Google ... lol .... I dont know even a single word of Italiano. I was trying to show off my geek skills ... did I pass?