skip to main | skip to sidebar

Share to Learn

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Next topic

Tejinder Vir Ji,

I believe it is your turn now, if everybody has their say on Suminder,s topic.
Baldev
Posted by Baldev Singh Sran at 12:01 AM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (8)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2007 (22)
    • ▼  December (22)
      • iPhone & Pub & London
      • safe and sound in London
      • Happy First, Tinu & Asmeet
      • Geeks and Jocks; Obesity and Crime ... Summary
      • give me 24 hours !!
      • Next topic
      • Act Balancing ...
      • Balancing act
      • zio tejinder!:):):)
      • hmmm .. venezia
      • Blog ... the new Vahee
      • WJKKWJKF
      • Let us talk
      • Im here now!
      • wow, asmeet ... ya figgered it OUT !!
      • Yes I think I have figured it out!
      • 1984 .... oops not 1989 !!
      • 1989
      • hmmm .. very interesting
      • interesting.....
      • Impact of technology on families
      • Law Of Opposites

Contributors

  • Asmeet
  • Baldev Singh Sran
  • Opti-Av
  • Suminder
  • Tejinder
  • Venezia
  • anureet.hansra