To all
WJKKWJKF
I just wrote my views on the topic and lost it. I am trying to it again. But it wont be same again.
I believe computer literacy and outdoor activities are equally important. Parents have to look after this aspect . They need to find time to do both with their kids.
We tried few things and failed to do others. I am more of an acedemic than sporty.
In patches, I did play some sports, but circumstances did not let me do this few times. I am confined to staying in door and in office, which I kinda like it too now.
Surprising I like people who are dedicated to do any thing sport, study, music, anything.
Coming back to Suminder's topic.
Kids follow what you do in front of them in very early years of their lives. Those feelings, memories are imprinted on their hearts and brains for life. And remember how we treated our parents, we are being treated by you Suminder, Venice and Asmeet. It is 100% true. And same must be true for all parents and would be parents.
Lots of love .. Baldev